[imp] displaying of folders

jacques-beaudoin@cspi.qc.ca jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Thu Sep 7 08:50:34 PDT 2006

Hi,

I also had a problem displaying folders.

Maby this can help.

Outtlook using IMAP would create a folder name "Courrier indésirables"

in my Dbmail Imap server.

And Horde/Imp could not display this "Courrier indésirables" folder.

and that broke the left Horde display menu.

Solution: Users now have to use Thunderbird with IMAP if they
           also whant to use Horde/Imp.

--
Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

----- Message de slusarz at horde.org ---------