[imp] Trycreate Spam folder error

carlos maca macacohorde at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:01:05 PDT 2006

Hi, i modify my prefs.php, then when i report a message as a spam, it move
the message to a folder ( spam ), that i definy in the same archive (
prefs.php), but when i report a message as a spam, this message appears:

[image: Message]  1 message has been reported as spam.

[image: Error]   There was an error moving messages from "Inbox" to "spam".
This is what the server said: [TRYCREATE] Mailbox does not exist.

What is this, how can i resolv this problem. here is a copy of my
prefs.phpon the specific lines:

// spam folder selection widget. includes some javascript, so it's
// specific to IMP.
$_prefs['spamselect'] = array('type' => 'special');

// spam folder
$_prefs['spam_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'spam',
    'locked' => false,