[imp] message/rfc822 not shown properly

Han Spruyt han.spruyt at ijsselgroep.nl
Tue Sep 19 08:01:35 PDT 2006

We have a problem displaying messages which are encapsulated in
message/rfc822. As far as I can see they are all forwarded messages,
sent by Novell Groupwise.
In other clients, I tried Thunderbird and Kmail, they show up allright.
If I set $mime_drivers['imp']['rfc822']['inline'] = false, in imp's
mime_drivers.php, I get a blank frame in Firefox, and a 404 error in
IE. Setting above to True, the message shows up, but is not decoded,
so I seen a base64 encoded text.

It happens on both our Horde Installs, production is a HEAD checkout
from last March and testinstall which is HEAD from yesterday.

Since we had the server setup and maintained by a Horde
consultant(Jan), I don't think really there is something wrong with
our setup.

So, question is, is this a known problem with a workaround or is this a bug?

Han Spruyt.