[imp] long delay after login

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Sep 27 07:46:23 PDT 2006

Hi All!

As i could not find any other solution i now set the status of
"imp-folders" in horde/config/registry.php from 'block' to 'inactive',
now the login/startup is very much faster!

But actually i like this feature (having a mail folder tree). Is there
a way to configure the usage of 'imp-folders' depending on the
settings of the users preferences? So the user hinself can decide if
he wants to use this (and wait for some time if he has thousends of
emails in his folders). That would really be a nice feature! :-)

regards
   markus