[imp] Show only installed LC languages

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 04:09:48 PDT 2006

Thank you, im aware of the nls.php file - it only
defines all languages - it has no logic for using only
the languages which are installed on the Operating
System.

Maybe i didnt make myself clear - I asked if i could
*automatically* show only those languages which are
installed, i.e. if i install a new Locale IMP/Horde
would show me this new language on the login screen
and hides all which are not installed.

Thanks