[imp] Help with Spellcheck

Scott Plough splough at mpsk12.net
Tue Oct 3 10:42:15 PDT 2006

Greetings All,

Have a problem with our spellcheck not working on a new install on RHEL 4.  Had
it working on RHEL 3, but that server took a turn for the worst.  I installed
everything that the test.php said to install, so I think I'm missing something.
 I have everything in the conf.php to point to the /usr/bin/aspell like the
other server did but when we go to click on the spellcheck link it tells us
Spell check complete - No spelling errors.  I made sure I had the dictionary
loaded and the current version of aspell installed from Red Hat.  I must be
missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott