[imp] FW: IMP VS MIMP

Tommy Chan tommy_chan at nechk.nec.com.hk
Mon Oct 9 02:42:14 PDT 2006

Hi Toby,

Many thanks.

Best,

Tommy Chan

Corporate Network Solutions

Business Solutions & Services

NEC Hong Kong Limited

Tel No.: +852 2733 5578

Fax No.: +852 2733 5519

---------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use
it or any part of it in any way that may be considered unlawful. If you
receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender and delete it
immediately.

Company is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent. Where opinions are expressed, they are not necessarily those of
Company.