[imp] head how to install

alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue Oct 10 01:36:42 PDT 2006

>> Quoting alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it:
>>
>>> Hello list
>>>
>>> We upgraded from:
>>> Horde: 3.0.10  Imp: H3 (4.0.4) Ingo: H3 (1.0.2) Kronolith: H3 (2.0.6)
>>> Passwd: H3 (3.0) Turba: H3 (2.0.5)
>>> to:
>>> Horde: 3.1.3  Imp: H3 (4.1.3) Ingo: H3 (1.0.2) Kronolith: H3 (2.1.2)
>>> Passwd: H3 (3.0) Turba: H3 (2.1.2)
>>>
>>> Now i have the problem that the popup-message that a new mail is
>>> comming dont appear.
>>
>> This has already been fixed in HEAD and IMP 4.2.  Please search the
>> mail archives for further information.

hello

after some more searches i found some hints but i dont see a solution.

Can somebody please explain me how can i download and install a
head-version of imp or horde. I cant uprade to the instable version
4.2 of IMP.
And i dont now if the fix is applicable for my aktual IMP (because if
this would be possible why is it not implemented to the official
horde-download site)
Is my problem a problem of IMP or of Horde?

Is it rigth that all the people on the world who use like me the
aktual horde/imp version dont get the new-mail-popup (i cant believe).

i dont see a solution

please help
luis