[imp] Large attachment download problem

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Fri Oct 13 13:08:32 PDT 2006

Nope... not using VFS.  And after examining the source for the
OpenBSD ports version of php4 it appears it was not compiled with the
--enable-memory-limit directive.

I've set up my php.ini to report errors to a file (and to report ALL)
errors.  Nada.  Not a thing.  We try and download a large file and
nothing in the horde logs that suggests there could be a problem.
Nothing in the apache access or error logs either.