[imp] Large attachment download problem

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Oct 19 09:49:07 PDT 2006

So I did an IMAP trace on this issue this morning and it appears that
Imp makes the request for the large attachment fine.  The server says
OK and proceeds to send the attachment.  At the end of the attachment
Imap says "00000006 OK Completed (0.610 sec)".  However on the Imp
side all I get is a blank screen with no source viewable.

I tried going into the IMP config and setting the maximum size of
messages to be fetched to be infinite.  No effect.  My php.ini memory
limits are:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Resource Limits ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

max_execution_time = 90     ; Maximum execution time of each script,
in seconds
max_input_time = 60     ; Maximum amount of time each script may
spend parsing request data
memory_limit = 120M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may
consume (8MB)

I've set up the VFS to be the local filesystem if it's needed (/tmp).

Horde: 3.1.2
Imp: H3 (4.1.2)
Turba: H3 (2.1.1)
PHP Version: 4.4.1

It's interesting that there seems to be a 8MB ceiling where it starts
to timeout despite having upped the memory limit and restarted
apache.  Is there anything else I could be missing?