[imp] Large attachment download problem

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Oct 19 10:31:42 PDT 2006

Can't sniff an HTTPS connection.  I'd have to move everything around
to HTTP if I wanted to do that.  I was hoping there was a way to
diagnose this without having to mung around with the setup too much.

I still think it's suspicious that the original PHP memory limit is
8MB and that seems to coincidentally be the ceiling of attachment size.

How do attachment downloads actually work?  Does it grab the entire
attachment into memory on the server before it fires it off to the
browser?