[imp] A bit off topic, Resolved - hangs head in shame !

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Fri Oct 20 08:45:26 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

> You probably don't have iconv/mbstring extensions installed on that
> server.
>
> Jan.
>
> --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> http://horde.org/consulting/

Thanks for your reply Jan. I think I must be lacking coffee today or
something, and as I type this I am readying myself to hide under the
desk ...

The 'problem' turned out to be that the server giving the trouble is
running Php5 - that, coupled with a very old Horde install was the
culprit.... I'd completely forgotten I'd done an upgrade to Php5 on that
server!

Sorry to be a timewaster !

Andy.