[imp] IMP on Fedora Core 5

Nico judas at tipekans.com
Fri Oct 27 07:02:31 PDT 2006

Dear List,

I have a working installation of Horde (Most recent) and semi working installation of IMP (Most recent).

The login/display/sending etc is fine - until the mailbox receives 1 or more emails.. Then the screen will not display anything.

If I download the mail via pop3, so the mailbox is clear - IMP will then display inbox correctly.. ..My system is kept up to date with 'yum' and all else seems to work fine..

Can anyone help me with this problem - i've looked at the FAQ and the only possibility here is c-client might not be compatible.. But it displays an empty inbox fine.. I am not sure how to change the c-client in any case..

Any Ideas? I'm at a loss - my apologies if this has already been covered.

Many thanks,

Níco...