[imp] quotas and posix_getpwnam() error

Jason Clifton jason at citydiesel.net
Fri Oct 27 14:52:39 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to setup imp to integrate work with os driven quotas, I
know for a fact that quotas is installed configured and working on the
system.  But I am getting a Call to undefined function
posix_getpwnam() error.

I am using the latest version cvs.

Am I missing a neccessary php extension or is this something that does
not work correctly yet, or perhaps I screwed something up?

Thanks in advance
The following is the pertinent parts of my servers.php file

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx',
     'hordeauth' => true,