[imp] Hotkeys not working with Mozilla 2.0

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Wed Nov 8 09:58:35 PST 2006

Horde team,

Since upgrading to Mozilla 2.0 a couple of weeks ago, the hotkeys
(delete message, purge deleted, etc.) in IMP don't work any more.
When I press Alt+D, the browser highlights the address line; when I
press Alt+G, nothing happens.  Interestingly, though, the arrow keys
do work to browse through messages.  I'm using Horde 3.1.3/IMP 4.1.3.

I thought this might be something I could change in the Javascript
prefs in Mozilla, but I didn't see anything there that looked like a
likely candidate.  Is there something else I should check, or is this
a bug?

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
  -- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille