[imp] WG: Error in Horde when Forwarding an attachment

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 9 07:01:36 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von caroline at europeanwatch.com -----
      Datum: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:26:15 -0500
        Von: caroline at europeanwatch.com
    Betreff: Error in Horde when Forwarding an attachment
         An: chuck at horde.org, jan at horde.org, slusarz at curecanti.org

Hello:  For the past couple of weeks I cannot Forward any attachements
even if it is a small file. I choose Yes to Link Attachement question
and press Update to attach a file. I CAN compose a new e-mail message
AND send an attachement successfuly.

I am using the following version of Horde and included the error
message below.  Please help!  Thank you for your time.

This is Imp H3 (4.1.1).
:Last update:   $Date: 2006/03/27 07:31:49 $
:Revision:      $Revision: 1.83.2.23 $

Error Message:

Notice: Undefined variable: res in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php on line 915

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php:915)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on
line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php:915)
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/common-header.inc on
line 5

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/