[imp] "Welcome to Horde"

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Nov 15 07:12:20 PST 2006

If all you want to do is change the name from "Horde" to something
else, a custom login page is a) way more work than you need to do; and
b) not a complete fix.  You'll still have references to Horde
scattered throughout the application.

Instead, just change the name in horde/config/registry.php.  Change:

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'name' => _("Horde"),
);

to: