[imp] questions

kod@kellyodonnell.org kod at kellyodonnell.org
Fri Nov 17 14:18:19 PST 2006

To all,

I hope you can answer a couple of questions I have.

1st.  How come when creating a new message and then sending it just hangs
and in the lower left hand corner it says done, the window is blank and
the message never gets sent.  Any ideas?

2nd.  How come when in mail options I select Mailbox and Folder Display
options, then I select Decending order for my sort direction and then
click save its states "Your options have been updated for the duration of
this session."  Can this be selected so everytime I go in I do not have to
keep selecting this?

Many thanks for your replies.

Kelly