[imp] PGP Keys for more than one identity?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Nov 18 03:18:50 PST 2006

Zitat von Stefan Stolz <s.newslists at googlemail.com>:

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> See, e.g., http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN526
>
> Ok, but i cant make this with imp, or kgpg i think, or can they do this?

I don't know about kgpg, but not with IMP, correct.

Besides that, I think it would make sense to allow attaching keys to
identities in the future. The question is whether we should add them
directly to the identity, or if it would be better to allow uploading
of multiple keys and assigning them freely to certain identities.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/