[imp] Upgrade from Horde 2 to 3, mysql performance problems.

Mark Keller mark at pdx.edu
Sun Nov 19 14:53:41 PST 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 11:01, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Mark Keller <mark at pdx.edu>:
> > I was actually seeing short hangs from time to time. I have no idea if it
> > was just coincidental, but soon as I set the datatree driver back to sql
> > it stopped. Can you just turn off datatree in the middle of people using
> > it without any problems or do all the current sessions need to be reset?
>
> The latter - configurations are cached.
>
> -chuck

Thank you! That seemed to do the trick. The datatree is now set to the null
driver and it decreased the number of queries dramatically. Things have been
much smoother of the last 12 hours.

Also thanks to Jacques for some recommendations on Mysql innodb settings.

So far things are much better. I will find out how, much when the students
return on Monday.

Mark Keller