[imp] The folder "Friends/xyz" was not created. This is what the server

kod@kellyodonnell.org kod at kellyodonnell.org
Tue Nov 21 10:05:03 PST 2006

Gang,

Fixed my issue.  Posting the resolve in case anyone else had the same issue.

When creating folders within folders you have to initially know the second
folder.  Example to create Friends and then xyz within Friends do the
following:  Friends/xyz
Otherwise it looks like if you just create Friends the mail program sets
that Folder up to hold mail in which it looks like a file.
Kelly