[imp] Problem login from network - local login is ok

Nextasy_74 Nextasy_74 at yahoo.de
Sun Nov 26 09:21:06 PST 2006

Hallo Friends,

i have installed Horde Webmail Edion 1.0 RC2 on a LAMPP system running
on debian. Also installed is apache 2.2.3, php version 5.2.0  and all
necessary modules. The database is mysql version 5.0.27. It all based on
the XAMPP System published from Apachefriends.de (see
http://www.apachefriends.org/de/xampp-linux.html). My mailsystem is an
exim4.5 installation with a dovecot imap server.

i  start the setup script located in scripts/setup.php and everything
went fine. The database and the tables were created and  i choose an
admin user. The problem, that i have is, that i cannot login to the
horde system from a computer in the network. The horde log located in
/temp says "Login success for user [192.168.1.101] to {localhost:143}
[on line 152 of "/opt/lampp/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php"]" but i
returned to to login screen. I dont see any menu or something. For
troubleshooting, i login to the linux system an tried it with a console
web browser (links2). And what should i say? It works...so, i cannot
figure out, what the problem is. I tried several browser and computers.
An another mail system (roundcube) works good, but i will change ist to
horde/imp

It would be nice, if somebody could help my

Thanks in advance

Nextasy