[imp] overload on mail server

Ico Izquierdo ico at cc.upv.es
Mon Nov 27 01:18:13 PST 2006

I celebrate to know that CVS HEAD version have mailbox caching, I'm very
interested on this feature. But I'm talking about a working system,
then, the question is: how stable is this version?

I'm grateful for your answers and I must to admit my mistake of reading
the logs and think that IMP download the bodies of all messages.

Thanks

Ico