[imp] Installation on Ubuntu

Neale Rudd neale at metawerx.net
Fri Dec 8 21:12:12 PST 2006

Hi Jan,

I was able to configure the system to use POP3 only in servers.php
as I'd hoped, and Horde/IMP is now working well.

I receive the following message after logging in each time, but after
commenting out that section of the code (which looks to be optional),
everything works fine.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/www/webmail.metawerx.net/imp/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 553

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Neale Rudd
metawerx