[imp] Other Mail Accounts feature / Fetch Mail

Neale Rudd neale at metawerx.net
Mon Dec 11 15:25:28 PST 2006

Hi,

In relation to the problem below, here is some further information.

- All our authentication is based on servers.php.
- When the user logs in as a POP3 user, the problem below is
experienced, mail from extra accounts are not fetched
- When the user logs in as an IMAP user however, the mail from
the extra (pop) accounts *is* fetched correctly.  It is also interesting
to note that these extra pop accounts were configured when I logged
in using the pop3 server.  Horde seems to track the information against
the user-name, and not a user-name+mailserver combination.

Therefore, to replicate the problem, I need to be logged in as a pop3
authenticated user.

Best Regards,
Neale Rudd
metawerx