[imp] View Thread feature crash

Neale Rudd neale at metawerx.net
Tue Dec 12 02:07:19 PST 2006

Thanks Jan,

This was an out of memory error in PHP, while sorting 5028 messages.

[Tue Dec 12 21:04:13 2006] [error] [client 203.214.121.231] PHP Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes)
in /www/webmail.metawerx.net/lib/Horde/IMAP/Thread.php on line 224

I've made the following changes in php.ini and it works.
memory_limit = 64M
error_reporting = E_ALL

Best Regards,
Neale