[imp] sent-mail vs. Sent Items

Neale Rudd neale at metawerx.net
Tue Dec 12 05:52:13 PST 2006

Hi Jan,

The "sent-mail" setting can not be set in the user interface.

At least not anywhere I can see, and I've been through
all settings panels.

I think the best area for this would be in Options for Mail->Server and
Folder Information,
as that already has folder name settings for Drafts, Trash and Spam folder
names.
I've put in an Enhancement Request containing this recommendation.

Best Regards,
Neale