[imp] Migrating from Squirrelmail to IMP

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Tue Dec 12 06:39:20 PST 2006

If i'm understanding correctly, you are trying to move mail from one
IMAP server to another. In that case, that you use SquirrelMail to
connect to one IMAP server and IMP the other doesn't really matter.

Probably the easiest way to migrate a mailbox between 2 different
servers would be to set up a desktop mail client, download all the
messages from the source server, then upload them to the destination
server.