[imp] Problem with missing boundary in Content-Type header

Florian Leeber flori at bin.org.in
Fri Dec 15 06:01:45 PST 2006

Tom Leach <leach <at> coas.oregonstate.edu> writes:

> I'm having a problem with IMP that I know I'm just being a noob on, but I
> haven't been able to figure out what I botched.  Looked in the FAQ and the
> last few months of mail archives but nothing about this.
> Progs:
> Horde 3.1.2stable and 3.1.3stable
> IMP 4.1.2stable and 4.1.3stable
> PHP 5.1.6
> UofW imap-2004g
>
> Problem, using IMP, in NewMessage window, send a message to my account,
> attach /etc/motd as attachment, and send.
> When I read the message in IMP, the text of the message shows:
>        "There are no parts that can be displayed inline."
>
> If I go into the raw mailbox, I see a missing 'boundary' statement in
> the Content-Type: header.

Tom,

I´ve got the same problem. After reinstalling a partially crashed server this
appeared and never went away again. However I didn´t touch the horde/imp files,
so it has to do something with a missing cmdline tool or whatever. Already
installed reformime, maybe something similar is missing?

kind regards, Florian