[imp] weird CSS issue after CVS update

Liam Hoekenga liamr at deathstar.org
Mon Dec 18 07:16:48 PST 2006

I ran cvs update this morning, and now IMP's CSS seems is seriously
messed up.  I'm getting random bits of CSS in form fields and in other
pieces of markup.  Turba and Ingo seem fine.  I looked for all of the
.#blah.1.2 type files and confirmed I had good copies.  I did a
recursive grep for "<<<<" to see if I had problems resulting from
unresolved version conflicts.   I've tried firefox and safari.  Things
/look/ ok otherwise.

I've got some screen shots that show what I'm talking about...

    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/login.png
    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/horde/mailbox.png

Any ideas?
Liam