[imp] Mailbox Listing - Incorrect From Display

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Thu Dec 21 14:19:00 PST 2006

I seem to have encountered an interesting issue in the IMP mailbox listing...

Messages FROM ME are listed as whatever the TO field was. In this
case, To: imp at lists... instead of Muskingum Web Manager.

All other messages appear correctly. I'm using a POP3 mailbox, and if
I download the messages to any other client they are correct, so I
don't believe it to be an issue with the mail server.

Am I missing an option or configuration setting, or is this a bug?

--Aaron