[imp] Issue with what seems to be Horde/Turba on groupware webmail edition

Dave Lewis dlewis at dsl-co.com
Mon Dec 25 18:02:35 PST 2006

Hey,

I recently rebuit my webmail box and tried the new install of horde
(<ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde-webmail/horde-webmail-1.0-rc2.tar.gz>Horde
Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0-RC2)  and everything works pretty well
except that I either don't have
something configured right or there seems to be an issue with
it.  When I log in using IMP, I see a ton of errors

Warning: array_keys()
[<https://webmail.winlights.com/horde/services/portal/function.array-keys>function.array-keys]:
The first argument should be an array in
/home/domain/webmail/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 541

on both the main window and the left toolbar.

as background, I am running gentoo with apache 2.0.59-r2 and mysql 5
and php 5.1.6.  I copied my old horde database from the old server so
the same old horde structure and turba-objects structure are there..
But when I log in as a user and go to the address books It doesn't
see them that plus this error have me thinking they might be related.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

Dave