[imp] Issue with what seems to be Horde/Turba on groupware webmail edition

Dave Lewis dlewis at dsl-co.com
Tue Dec 26 05:25:59 PST 2006

Thanks Jan,  I'll dig into those when I get home.    I'm thinking it
might just be easier to dump the DB and let groupware recreate all
the proper tables and strutures, then
write a conversion for my usuers address books and just have them
re-setup the prefs...  I think the old version was a 3.0 version (ya
I know.. real old but it worked so well :) )

Thanks again for your time.

Dave

Dave