[imp] WG: Problems with Horde Software

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 4 00:58:39 PST 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von arnold_waegele at web.de -----
Datum: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 04:10:37 +0100
Von: Arnold Wägele <arnold_waegele at web.de>
Betreff: Problems with Horde Software
An: consulting at horde.org

   Hallo,

   i cannot login after the first install. The setup asks me for an
administration user, there I input admin. The setup do not asks me for
a password. Then I got to localhost/horde the Browser asks me for an
username and a password. Now I inputted admin and no password because
I had none. Then the browser opens a window and prompts me to input a
password. Where can I set an administration user and a password?

   Thank you for helping

   Greets

   Arnold W?gele

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de