[imp] HTML format and spell check

Todd C. Williams technology at pmi-portland.org
Sun Jan 7 00:28:26 PST 2007

   I have recently installed Groupware Webmail edition (RC2) and have
the "Compose messages with an HTML GUI by default (if browser supports
the feature)? " enabled (I am using IE 6.2 with service pack 2).  I
have two questions:

   * The spell check (aspell) seems to pull in errors that it should
not.  There are special characters (like cent signs and other
non-named characters)  sometimes HTML.  Any clues?  Here is an example
while checking this email:

	Correct		"make¢ in ;How do I make¼/span>?it the defaul

   * How do I make it the default to view HTML messages instead of
having the HTML as an attachment?

   Cheers,
  Todd C. Williams
  Director of Technology