[imp] Proposal: change Important flag to Flag for followup

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 9 10:13:47 PST 2007

I'd like to change the Important flag (which is really \\FLAGGED in
IMAP) in IMP to "flag for followup" (and removing the flag would be
"clear flag" or similar). DIMP already does this, and so do a lot of
other programs.

One other possibility would be to automatically clear the flag on
reply - I'm not sure if that's standard practice though.

Any objections?

-chuck