[imp] [ingo] Only have contains and not contains tests

Jerome Eteve jerome at careerjet.com
Wed Jan 10 05:47:22 PST 2007

Hi all.
  I'm using ingo 1.1.2 and for string field, I only got
'contains' and 'not contains' choices for the test.

In file lib/Storage.php, there seem to be more tests availables

        /* The type of tests available. */
         $types = array(
             'int'  => array(
                 'less than', 'less than or equal to', 'greater than',
                 'greater than or equal to', 'equal', 'not equal'
             ),
             'none' => array(
                 'exists', 'not exist'
             ),
             'text' => array(
                 'contains', 'not contain', 'is', 'not is', 'begins with',
                 'not begins with', 'ends with', 'not ends with', 'regex',
                 'matches', 'not matches'
             )
         );

Why cant I see all the text tests in the interface ? What am I getting wrong ?

Thx for your help !

Jerome Eteve

jerome at careerjet.com
http://www.careerjet.com/