[imp] Printing out session vars

Roger Thomas sniper at home.net.my
Sun Jan 14 19:50:47 PST 2007

horde-3.1.3
imp-h3-4.1.3
php-4.3.11

My Horde/IMP is working fine with IMP doing the authentication. Session is stored in mySQL. Path to IMP is:
/html/horde/imp

I have a non-Horde app in /html/app and I would like to print out Horde's session vars from a script in /html/app/sess.php so that I am able to test whether a user has login to IMP or otherwise. I did this:

--- start of /html/app/sess.php ---

<?php
define('HORDE_BASE', '/html/horde');
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/core.php';
require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Horde/SessionHandler.php';

// Create the Registry object.
$registry = &Registry::singleton();
$auth = &Auth::singleton($conf['auth']['driver']);

print_r($_SESSION);
?>

--- end of /html/app/sess.php ---

I login to IMP and then open a new tab, and ran sess.php but I only got these:

Array
(
    [horde_language] => en_US
    [hordeMessageStacks] => Array
        (
            [javascript] => Array
                (
                )

        )

)

What should I add to the sess.php to do this? Appreciate some sample codes.

--
roger