[imp] Error with Dimp

W. Brian Sedlacek brian at sedlaceks.info
Mon Jan 15 07:54:13 PST 2007

I've had Horde up and running for about a week.  This thing is great!!
  I've been slowly adding modules and now I'm trying to get dimp up
and running.  Last night I downloaded the latest cvs version of horde,
imp, and dimp.  Then I had everything working, but I couldn't get
setup to display the configuration screens.  I ran the
install-packages.php module and now the screens will appear, but dimp
simply displays "Loading" and sits there. When I look in the apache
log, I see the following:

Cannot use a scalar value as an array in C:\\Program
Files\\PHP\\PEAR\\Horde\\Registry.php on line 287

I'm using Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.2, and MySQL 5.0 on a Windows box.  I
really think I'm close to getting this working and making my wife
really happy.

I have the following modules loaded:

dimp
kronolith