[imp] Error with Dimp

W. Brian Sedlacek brian at sedlaceks.info
Mon Jan 15 09:30:44 PST 2007

I updated the framework and still have the same problem.  I then tried
creating another installation with just dimp, imp, framework, and
horde from yesterday's snapshots.  I no longer get the error, but I
still only see "Loading".  Should version 5.2 of PHP be working with
this, or do I need to back it down to an older version?  Or could it
be the Windows version of PHP causing the error?