[imp] Determining files updated

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 20 11:25:30 PST 2007

Quoting "Todd C. Williams" <technology at pmi-portland.org>:

>   When a bug is fixed (like imp's 4834) the ticket just says
> something like "fixed" in CVS.  How do know which files were fixed
> so I can try to apply the changes?

The CVS commits almost always mention the bug number, so you can
search the cvs list archives. However, you may well run into changes
that depend on other changes for anything that's non-trivial; most
fixes are meant to be wrapped up in the next point release. If you're
using CVS, though, then you can just update. :)

-chuck