[imp] Can't Choose Default Identity

Brian Sedlacek brian at sedlaceks.info
Mon Jan 22 19:35:35 PST 2007

OK, I got it working by doing a clean install of the Groupware
Webmail.  I backed this up and downloaded the nightly snapshot of
horde HEAD on 1/19 and the problem came back.  I've gone back to the
Groupware Webmail backup I made before installing the snapshot and it
works again.

The reason I'd like to upgrade horde is to use dimp.  I guess I'll
wait until the next rev of the Groupware product.

Quoting "brian at sedlaceks.info" <brian at sedlaceks.info>:

> Yes, I'm using HEAD.  I'm authenticating to my IMAP server and after I
> sent this I discovered the same problem in the global options.  I can
> see that the table horde_prefs is created and has several records in
> it.    Is there a place I could have forgotten to modify the
> configuration defaults?
>
> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting brian at sedlaceks.info:
>>
>>> I'm currently running Horde 3.2, and Imp 4.2 with PHP 5.2.0 and
>>> MySQL 5.0 and Apache 2.2.3.  When a user goes to set up their
>>> "Personal Information", the "Your Default Identity" drop down box
>>> has no identities listed.  The next box where you can edit
>>> identities does list the created identities.  What configuration did
>>> I miss?
>>
>> Works here. I assume you mean you're using HEAD?
>>
>> -chuck
>>
>> --
>> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris
>> --

W. Brian Sedlacek