[imp] imp quotas

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Jan 29 10:19:10 PST 2007

Well,
It looks like if the user is overquota they get a message from Imp
when trying to move or delete messages saying they are over quota.  Is
this the only quota message that IMP provices?  I would like user's to
have a way to check their quota, like in the older version of accounts
that had a quota tab that they clicked on.  My mail server sends an
email daily to users that are over quota.  They have 14 days to get
under quota and then their accounts are locked.  If I cant get some
means for them to check quota I will have to disable it on the server,
and that could get real ugly.

thanks,

ddh

--