[imp] imp quotas

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Jan 29 15:41:55 PST 2007

Thanks to all.  Im getting closer.  At least the command is trying to
run.  I get
    Unable to retrieve quota.  In my httpd/error_log:
quota: dhottinger (uid 3548): Permission denied
sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

I made apache the owner of /usr/bin/quota and I added :
apache  ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/quota
apache ALL = NOPASSWD: /bin/grep
to my sudoers file.  Im so close I can see it working.  Thanks Guys.

ddh