[imp] WG: Images

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 1 02:43:15 PST 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von info at iduron.co.uk -----
Datum: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:24:55 +0000
Von: info at iduron.co.uk
Betreff: Images
An: chuck at horde.org, jan at horde.org, slusarz at curecanti.org

  Hello, I work for a small company in the UK and we use horde as our e-mail provider. I understand that you are probably not the correct people to contact about this matter but I want to send one or two simple images as part of an e-mail and can't seem to be able to do it. I don't want them as attachments but part of the message, if that make any sence! Any help you can give me would be gratefully received.

  Thank you very much,

  Tom Gallagher

  Iduron.

  Jan.