[imp] error message on reply

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Thu Feb 1 07:38:42 PST 2007

I have one user (for now) who uses entourage on an apple laptop.  When
replying to her emails with horde 3.1.1 and imp 4.1.3 I get the
following error message:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource
/horde/imp/compose.php could not be found on this server.
Replying to the same user in my older version of webmail (horde 2.x)
no error.  Anyone have any ideas what is going on?  Incidently the
user does pop off of my mailserver.  Same user can send emails from
newwebmail that works ok.

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator