[imp] Some Questions

Steven Chow stevenchow at lichking.com
Sun Feb 4 01:24:05 PST 2007

   I am new and I just installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0,
but have some questions:

   - I found that some HTML message not display properly, is this a bug?
- I found that default won't display HTML message, is it ONLY modify
$mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = false -> true inside
mime_drivers.php under /horde/imp/config folder?
- When I reply/forward HTML message, the original message not using
HTML format, how to set it?

believed to be clean.