[imp] message marked as deleted

Stefan Hofmeir stefan1 at hofmeir.de
Sun Feb 4 15:42:23 PST 2007

Hello Otto,

Am Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2007 um 12:45 schrieb Otto Stolz:
> Stefan Hofmeir schrieb:
>> What can we do to get the feature "message marked as deleted" for
>> all emails-accounts?

> 1. In imp/config/prefs.php, lock the use_trash preference (value=false).

$_prefs['use_trash'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'checkbox',
    'desc' => _("When deleting messages, move them to your Trash folder instead of marking them as deleted?"));

> 2. Remove the pertinent preferences from the Horde preferences storage.
>     E. g., if you store them in a MySQL data base, something like
>       delete * from horde_prefs where pref_name='use_trash' and pref_value=1;
>     should do the trick (not tested, though; please test yourself, in a
>     copy of your preferences database).

"use_trash" was 0 in the mySQL database horde_prefs
After I deleted this record the problem was solved!!!

Thank you!!
--
Kind regards,
Stefan Hofmeir