[imp] Full Name in outgoing webmail

Nancy Ronning ronning at ronning.biz
Sun Feb 11 15:57:17 PST 2007

Hello All,
When I send from webmail the recipient gets this as the
sender:
<username at domain.com>

If the message is also saved to "sent" local folder, the
sender's full address is saved as
John Doe <username at domain.com>

How do you get Horde 0 to have the recipient get the
 "From" format like this:
John Doe <username at domain.com>

I browsed through the Horde website to better understand
the file structures of the program.

I am guessing that the coding that pulls from the
"personal information" file for sending out and for saving
to local folder is in separate lines - one line(s) for
sending and another for saving to "sent" folder.

> The code line for saving to the local folder correctly saves the author name + author email address.
> The code line for sending out pulls only the author email address.

Anyone know where this bit of code might be in the Horde
files, and maybe what the change should be?

Horde versions, per test.php
(pre-installed by host HostMonster,I did not do
installation)
Horde 3.1.3
Imp: H3 (4.1.3)
Ingo: H3 (1.1.1)
Jonah:0.1-cvs
Kronolith: H3 (2,1,2)
Mnemo: H3 (2.1)
Nag: H3 (2.1.1)
Turba: H3 (2.1.2)

If anyone has a suggestion to "fix" this, please be simple
if possible - I am just a Granny trying to do a couple of
non-profit websites.

Thanks, Granny