[imp] login using an external interface.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Feb 12 03:09:15 PST 2007

Dear List:

The following is a small PHP code, which allows to login from an
external interface directly into IMP with proper authentication.

<form method="post" action="http://ServerA/imp/redirect.php" target="_top">

value="Login"></td>

</form>
Here in this code, as you can see, I have set FORM action to ServerA.

In our working scenario, there two servers ServerA and ServerB.
ServerA users can login to ServerA only and ServerB users can login to
ServerB only.

The name of server for each is user is defined in LDAP database
(attrbiute is servername).

I want to give our users, a single interface from which they type
username and password without knowing the servername.  The code should
get the servername from LDAP and form ACTION url should change based
on the servername selected from LDAP for that user.

Can anybody guide me, how to go about this.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.